Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

week 2...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Twinmummy, 7 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Twinmummy

Twinmummy Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hey peeps..just had a wicked workout bellydancing!
    anyway had my 2nd weigh in tonight and....i only lost 2lbs!!

not happy at all!!
    My CDC said it was fine and thinks i'll lose a bigger amount next week she said it was really good that i lost 10lbs in 2weeks!
    there have been so many good losses on here for everyone's 2nd week and i wish i had lost more too...i haven't been 100% SS but i've had a couple of ss+ nights and haven't cheated with carbs one bit!

can any1 shed some light?? feel like crying!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Hi Well done on your 2lb loss this week. You have lost 10lbs in 2 weeks - what other diet could you do that on, so don't feel dissappointed. x

4. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey
    Just wanted to say well done . 10 lbs in 2 weeks is great..
    I have lost 2 lbs a few times since I have been doing it sticking to 100% ss as well.. but it does come off.. other weeks I have lost 5 lbs so it really swings in roundabouts..
    Your doing fab dont be disappointed..
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.