• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 20 weigh in

10 days after last weigh in, rather than a week or 2, but will again be away for the weekend and so weighed in this morning.

Another 5lbs off :D I'd have liked a little more, just so it takes me to the full 6 stone mark, but that will happen next time I'm sure.

Right, best get down to some work!

Have good weigh ins all you Wednesday crowd!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thanks Becky - I am!!

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
WAW Elle, that is a really good weigh in, in fact all your WI's are really positive.

You have done so well and yes, you will get that big 6 stone next week, no problem at all.

Well done again! Have a great week.

Take care

Brilliant, that's great you have done so well :)

Aoife

Silver Member
Hiya, Brilliant loss this week. Well done and you'll have lost the 6 stone next week for sure. Good luck with your week

Elle ,five pounds is amazing and almost six stone !!!!WOW . we are all naturally impatient to see the weight come off but you have to see how far you have come girl . Take out some of your before pictures and compare to now ,that always used to cheer me up.

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
wowser!! Well done honey :) x

don't get me wrong guys - no disappointment at all!!!

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi elle-emm,
very well done to you, you are so close to that 6 stone mark it will be all yours next week. Have a great week. You go girl, you are a great inspiration to all on here.
Doirin

Shucks, thanks everyone.
I almost feel a fraud as I find it - and have throughout found it - pretty easy and enjoyable. Can't quite believe i've lost this much! I'd never previously have thought i could lose 6lb without a lot of miserable pouting and not eating and feeling deprived, lol!

I love Lipotrim :)