• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 21 Results

Yasmine

One last chance
yaay well done you! you have been so strong!!! xxxx

Yasmine

One last chance
Thank you! I would say a lot of people on LT are very strong to do it. Just 13lbs left to go! can't wait!

dd26

wow, that's fantastic yasmine, well done!
can't wait til i'm no longer overweight - must be the best feeling!
you'll shift that 13lbs in no time :)

Congratulatons.. thats a fantastic achievement :D

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
:wow:

fabulous chick! well done :) :) :) :)

yasmine, that is bloody brilliant. Well done girl!! WOOP WOOP!!

How's your sis doing?

Yasmine

One last chance

Yasmine

One last chance
wow, that's fantastic yasmine, well done!
can't wait til i'm no longer overweight - must be the best feeling!
you'll shift that 13lbs in no time :)
Thank you so much :). It does feel great, especially when I was getting noticed a lot by guys today *blush*, crazy thing was, was that I was getting noticed by white guys, usually I get noticed by asians, arabs and black men, so that's a first for me LOL.

I hope my 13lbs shift quickly! :D

And wow! you lost your first stone in the second week!? that's amazing! well done you!

Yasmine

One last chance

Yasmine

One last chance
yasmine, that is bloody brilliant. Well done girl!! WOOP WOOP!!

How's your sis doing?
Thanks babez :D

Nasreen is doing fine, she lost 3lbs this week too and is nearly in the 11 stones!

She's been in pain lately though, because of her ovarian scists. She fainted 2 days ago, but she's fine now.

dd26

yeah, came to quite an abrupt halt when i only lost 1lb the next week tho!!
Good to hear you are enjoying your weight loss - make the most of those admiring glances!! x

Yasmine

One last chance
yeah, came to quite an abrupt halt when i only lost 1lb the next week tho!!
Good to hear you are enjoying your weight loss - make the most of those admiring glances!! x
Oh that's happened to me twice, 1lb weightloss. Have you checked your measurements? you might have lost in inches and fat instead of weight.

You might be in for a bigger weight loss in your next weigh in, that usually happens :D

Thank you so much :). It does feel great, especially when I was getting noticed a lot by guys today *blush*, crazy thing was, was that I was getting noticed by white guys, usually I get noticed by asians, arabs and black men, so that's a first for me LOL.

LMAO!! You surely can't be that surprised -you're bloody GORGEOUS!!

ANY - and I mean ANY guy should feel privileged to cast eyes on you girl! Look at how you've already proven yourself to be a strong and determined woman. You're amazing -you do your own checking out, your own 'noticing' -because let me tell ya girl, you can afford to be choosy! ;)

:D

Yasmine

One last chance

LMAO!! You surely can't be that surprised -you're bloody GORGEOUS!!

ANY - and I mean ANY guy should feel privileged to cast eyes on you girl! Look at how you've already proven yourself to be a strong and determined woman. You're amazing -you do your own checking out, your own 'noticing' -because let me tell ya girl, you can afford to be choosy! ;)

:D
AWWWW!!!!! That is so sweet! Thank you! what you said has really made my day :hug99:

Yasmine

One last chance
Wow,well done Yasmine.

Your loss is fab and congratulations on no onger being in the "overweight" category!!!

You will be at goal in no time
X
Thank you muchy much! How is it going for you?

Yasmine

One last chance
oh wow yas you must be very happy :) well done you :p
I am really happy, dispite my dad saying I'm really skinny, I couldn't be happier!

Thank you she ra! :D