• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 21 WI - Yipee !!!!

Lost another 3.5 lb this week and finally hit target (well actually 2lb below target).

My pharmacist suggested that because I have lost so much weight , instead of going straight into refeed that I just eat one low carb meal a day for the next week and have two lipotrim meals. And see how i go until my weight in next week . So tonight i will be having a chicken salad but i am waiting until later so i can really enjoy it. :D
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
Congrats hun!!! Thats absolutely brilliant! Not only did you hit your target but went under it :D make sure you enjoy every mouthful of your chicken later hehe xx
Well done you, congratulations on reaching your goal weight. I am sure you will thoroughly enjoy your chicken and salad tonight.
I am enjoying food shopping, cooking and eating this week. Welcome to refeed hun.

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
wow fantastic!!! well done :)
how much have you lost in total in 21 weeks?
Well done . You are fantastic. It must feel so good to be at goal . Make sure you treat yourself now to some fab new clothes . You deserve it. you are my hero :D
Thank you all for your kind words , I have lost 82lb in 21 weeks. I have bought a complete new wardrobe and am really looking forward to my chicken salad later :D
PS - I have added some photos to my photo gallery :eek:

Gold Member
Well done! Inspirational! Fantastic work! Your pictures are amazing!!! You should be sooo proud! You are amazing!
You've done brilliantly! So pleased for you :)