Week 22 - ( Lost Weight but Not a Good Week)

Dave167

Well here is week 22's weigh in results, this week I ran out of Exante supplys so have been trying to maintain myself in Ketosis until I could afford some more (major Skint) lol but I am getting a re-supply this morning :)))

Even with the hiccup this week I managed a 3lb loss so not to bad at all, just need to refocus this morning and get back into the swing of things and strive for my goal which is only 30lbs away now.

I hope everybody else has a good week and lets all shed the pounds together.

Oh Dave that is still a brilliant loss especially without the packs. Main thing is that once you get your packs get straight back into your usual routine which I'm sure you will do with out any problem. Good luck on reaching your goal

If you can still lose weight whilst having a bad week then you can do anything ;) massive well done

Hi Dave ... Banish that disappointment in your achievement. :patback:

Was it not last week you were seeking out another pound to get you over the 8 stone mark ? Well young man, you did that AND another 2 pounds as well. You should be sumersaulting cartwheels not being so hard on yourself!
:wee:

Sure you are going to have an amazing Week 23 now you have reinforcements arriving soon.
:party0049: ​LOL

Thanks Susie, Ambe & Kelly.

I forgot about making the 8 stone mark lol. I got straight back into the zone yesterday and have deceided to do TS this week and not have any WS days and ive finally got my Gym 1 to 1 sorted out and thats on Monday so let the exercise begin, hopefully in the next few weeks I might be able to get some more 5 / 6 lb losses going again instead on 2 / 3 Lbs.

Well done Dave! You are so focused and doing so well. I bet you feel fantastic!

Back