Week 23 Weigh In.

Dave167

Week 23 and this week ive managed a 2lbs loss which takes me to exactly 16 Stone. Next week I will be in the 15's unless something drastic goes wrong so looking forward to that.

I also had my first Gym 1 -1 sessions yesterday and felt great afterwards, I was on the treadmill for 15 minutes and during that time the trainer had me running for 6.5 minutes which for me running is an achievment alone as I have never ran for many years:), Ive also been set a target to be able to run 5km by my next review in 3 weeks time so if I manage that I will be extatic.

Goodluck Everybody and Happy Weight Loss.

Woo hop well done on yet another great weight loss Dave. You should be very proud.

Running on the treadmill???! Steady! I am walking over 3k at the gym but would love to try jogging some of it but don't know If me or the gym is ready for that yet!!

Looking forward to hearing about the what the scales show in the 15's next week.

T :)

Woo hop well done on yet another great weight loss Dave. You should be very proud.

Running on the treadmill???! Steady! I am walking over 3k at the gym but would love to try jogging some of it but don't know If me or the gym is ready for that yet!!

Looking forward to hearing about the what the scales show in the 15's next week.

T :)

I had a sneaky weigh this morning and im into the 15's already so very happy, as for the running I was very worried at first but was so pleased with how I did. Im off now for round 2 at the Gym so I will see how it goes today.

Oh great. I got into another stone down a couple of days a go and it just feels so good doesn't it?

Keep up the fantastic effort x

Well done on your achievements Dave. Must admit there is something liberating about going to the gym. As for running, a big congratulations to you!, really does hit home how far you have come doesn't it. Have a good session at the gym today.

Well done on the consistent weight loss Dave!! Running after soo long is such an acheivement!! I am scared I might hurt myself if I run and cant wait to get to your stage where it feels great to do it :) 16stones+ in 23 weekss...Just Aaamazing!!!! xx

Congratulations and well done on your achievements Dave:happy096:

Back