• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 23 Weighin - Heading for refeed

Well done dude! That's a massive achievement! I'm sure you will be as sucessful in re-feed and maintenance as you were being 100%

Again well done and good luck :D

Well done m8 superb achievement wished i was you now lol im where you was 5 months ago but you have inspired me that it can be done all the best for the future

dolphin10

Silver Member
another 5.5lbs so thats enough for me now, i've 10st 6lbs off in total so heading for refeed. I never thought this day would come :) although i am quite terrified about eating again
Brilliant work, so inspiring, good luck with refeed, enjoy the food and keep in touch:D

x__lis__x

Silver Member
That's fantastic chuck, well done u, what an achievement and inspiration you are.

I'm sure u will do great in refeed and maintaining after all the hard work u have put into losing.

I'm still the exact weight I was when I completed refeed over 8 weeks ago now and I still have treats and don't deny myself anything. It's just a case of keeping in control.

Take care and best of luck with everything :) x x x

Thats fantastic,well done.What an inspiration for everyone,you must be sooooooo proud of yourself

v12345

Silver Member
Well done dude n good luck on refeed.
:D:D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins