Week 27 & Still Here 9 Stone Gone ....

Dave167

Hi everyone,

I havent been able to get on much lately as been having problems with computer so I have just updated all my details today.

My week 27 weigh in was yesterday and im proud to say my total weight loss to date is 9st 3Lbs.

I am only 1lb short of being into the 14's and 15lb short of my target weight so hopefully not long now.

Hi dave

I am on a different diet plan but when I saw the title of your thread I had to pop in and say a massive 'well done'! That's a great achievement and a great inspiration to the rest of us trying to shred the pounds!

Good luck on the rest of your journey!

:)

Well done mate, you've done so well and deserve to reach your goal soon :)

I have a question regarding your great weekly losses. Do you do anything different like add more exercise, drink more water etc. Any tips would be appreciated.

Nope I havent done anything different to my normal lifestyle apart from using Exante, I didnt even goto the Gym till about week 21 and even then I havent been as much as I would like due to kids/commitments. I think I just had that much weight to loose my body has worked hard to use its reserves up, the only major thing mind that I did change apart from the food aspect was not drinking pop, I used to drink about 1-2 ltrs of asda diet cola a night, but even though I was still allowed it as it dosnt have citric acid in it I have chosen not to have it. Goodluck on your journey

Dave, just come onto the site again...well done I wondered how you were getting on. I got to my goal but put half back on again within 4 weeks!! so I'm doing 3 weeks of Exante to use my stock up (lost 6lbs alreay this weeks) and I've decided to do Rosemary Conley afterwards to get the last stone off so hopefully I can keep it off. I found it really hard when I started eating food and didn't really know what I was doing and found myself really pigging out. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't stop myslef. I am fed up of going up and down the scales so hopefully a class will teach me how much I need to eat to maintain. You must be so proud, well done. The RC is very quite so I may keep coming on here from time to time...

Back