Week 29 weigh in

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
HOwdy folks

After the disappointment of not getting a job I interviewed for last night I decided to 'treat' myself... to a night off working and exam revision. I settled in to watch Strictly and cut out recipes from a stack of magazines. Took my mind off the worry of weigh-in...

I lost 4lb apparently. HOwever, I got home and worked out the lbs (online!) and I've actually lost 5.5lb. Was chatting a lot to the new pharmacist girl like old pals, even though it's the first time we'd met - so I think she must just have made a mistake as I'm sure the actual weigh in numbers are correct. So, i'm recording it as 5.5 and then if it turns out there was a mistake next week then I'll re-adjust. Either way 4lb or 5.5lb is brilliant and I'm really pleased!

I also enquired about getting refeed information and she said she'll have it all ready for me next week. She was lovely, said she'd managed 3 days on LT herself a few years ago but because of my story she's going to try again :) I'm bringing in photos for her next week, lol, new best friends :D

EDIT: ooh - and a healthy BMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know it's not the be all and end all but it's an achievement all the same ;)

See! You're inspiring everyone! You're doing so so well, so happy for you. My chemist girl said, 'well there you go now. You've lost 13lbs since you restarted!' I could have beaten her! Instead I just said 'Ah, no - by your records I've lost 25lbs but I've lost more than that because I started two weeks before coming back, at a heavier weight than you have down.'
But at least you've got a new best friend! LOL

Congratulations!!!

HOwdy folks

After the disappointment of not getting a job I interviewed for last night I decided to 'treat' myself... to a night off working and exam revision. I settled in to watch Strictly and cut out recipes from a stack of magazines. Took my mind off the worry of weigh-in...

I lost 4lb apparently. HOwever, I got home and worked out the lbs (online!) and I've actually lost 5.5lb. Was chatting a lot to the new pharmacist girl like old pals, even though it's the first time we'd met - so I think she must just have made a mistake as I'm sure the actual weigh in numbers are correct. So, i'm recording it as 5.5 and then if it turns out there was a mistake next week then I'll re-adjust. Either way 4lb or 5.5lb is brilliant and I'm really pleased!

I also enquired about getting refeed information and she said she'll have it all ready for me next week. She was lovely, said she'd managed 3 days on LT herself a few years ago but because of my story she's going to try again :) I'm bringing in photos for her next week, lol, new best friends :D

EDIT: ooh - and a healthy BMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know it's not the be all and end all but it's an achievement all the same ;)

You have done great, well done.. so near your target an all now :D:D:D stick some pics up there too, would love to see them... x

there are some pics in myb profile/photo album (i forget which!)

thanks guys! so excited to reach goal.

Among all our chatting, i forgot to ask for 2 weeks shakes and I won't weigh in for a fortnight. Will have to see if I have enough in reserve, or head back on Monday (thank god i'm working from home on MOnday!!)

well done Hun not far off your target now you are real inspiration to everyone my pharmacy is not to good on the conversion from kg to lbs as well so always do it online when i get back .

Elle, you have done so well, you're a real inspiration to everyone on this forum. I am thrilled to bits for you that you are just 8lbs away from target! I, for one, can't wait to be where you are now! Well done Elle-Emm!

well done elle- your losses are fantastic! Your soo near goal now- you must be absolutely buzzing :D xx

HOwdy folks

Elle,

WOW 4 or 5.5lbs, thats brilliant!!!
You must be delighted!
Your weighlosses were one of the first I saw when joining this forum, and you have really inspired me to go for it, thank you.
It seems like your hard work is inspiring many, including your pharmasist, well done!

Clair x

Well done - your weight losses are so inspirational. I only hope I can do as well as you have.

On the job front, sorry things didnt go your way. I didnt get the job I wanted initially either - but 4 weeks later the same place advertised again, I applied again and got that one. So keep smiling if its right it will happen.

Vanda

Sorry to hear about the interview, but what a great loss to cheer you up, well done!! & healthy BMI? That's definitely something to be excited about :)

Hannah

hey well done elle :D :D :D When are you refeeding, next week? x

thats absolutly fantastic i'm delighted for you, you are truly an insperation to every 1 on this diet, well done you !!!!!!! :) ;)

dats a brilliant loss and im always looking for menu plans it keeps me away from eating some how just like cooking for everyone. everyone thinks its weird. anyway congrats on ur loss and it great news after your slip last week to lose such a large amount. if your not having ur weigh in for 2 weeks then you shud be down to your goal weight by then. question how do you have shakes in reserve it you not have 3 a day sometimes? ive heard people say it before and wondered how they cud have some left over????

hey well done elle :D :D :D When are you refeeding, next week? x

No, not for a few weeks. Basically at the weigh in where I reach my goal weight I'm going to do one more week of LT - that gives me time to go shopping, work out where I am that week and properly plan my eating. So I'll refeed in 2-4 weeks time :) Obviously the sooner the better!! Am planning on refeeding fro 4 weeks :)

Yeeehaw! Fantastic Elle-Emm! You're a superstar weight loss machine and you're our heroine!

Congratulations on your new friend! It really helps if the chemist is lovely. Mine are the nicest people ever! I love them already.

Sorry to hear you had a job interview and didn't get it. I like your version of a treat, good one. Hope you're scrap booking all those recipes!

Oh I didn't know the chemist converted the weight! I thought the scales were in stones and pounds! Maybe my chemist isn't converting properly and she's been saying I've lost more than I have, as we do talk and laugh non stop the whole time I'm in the room. I must ask how she does it on Monday.

Hoorah for the healthy BMI! I hate BMI. I think it's stupid but if it keeps the medical people happy then all's good.

8lbs to go and all those months of hard work will come to fruition. Fabulous.

question how do you have shakes in reserve it you not have 3 a day sometimes? ive heard people say it before and wondered how they cud have some left over????

I always have my 3 a day, always always always.

However, due to work patterns and being away for some weigh-ins I've just accumulated shakes. Sometimes have weighed on say a monday or a thursday rather than a saturday, so the extra has built up steadily over the past 29 weeks ;)

And I do have enough to not go back on Monday which is handy.

Elle that is AMAZING!!!

you must be so chuffed to get such a huge loss this close to goal. It must feel amazing to be in the 'healthy' BMI range as well.

Huge congratulations hun!

xxx

Hi Elle,
well done on this weeks weight loss, you deserve it all. Love the photos too, great difference. Sorry about the interview, but there is obviously something better out there waiting for you, so no despairing.
Have a great week.
Doirin

hey elle, thats a great lossand only 8lb to go youmust be well excited.. soz about the job hun but it`s their loss in the end as they`ve missed out on an amazing woman working for them xx

Back