Week 29.

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Lost 4lb's ;)

Over 9 stone gone....:D

Wow youve done so well, im very in awe!! :)

Well done Laura! Keep going cos you are doing brilliantly! Keep up the good work.

Can I ask, what is it like being on LT for so long? I'm in it for the long haul too and have at least another 16 weeks to do and was just wondering how do you cope with the boredom aspect of it (not that I am tempted to eat or anything, just find it a little boring like everybody else who has been on it for a while).

Thanks for the reply in advance, you are inspirational to all of us on here and should feel very proud of yourself for getting this far. Good luck (not that you need it!).

Bloody hell 9 stone, you are a determined one aren't you?

Well done! :D

:wow: thats amazing honey!

Hi Bev...I am gonna be on it for another 3 or months yet maybe longer..But this diet is so worth it :D

I have got use to it now, I think about food but I know I never wanna get back to the old ways so that keeps me going, I also walk a lot now and get out to keep myself distracted from food :p Plus when you have lost so much weight your life does change for the better, I feel so positive about the way I look and I am still a big girl but not for long :D I had to buy some new jeans today as I keep going down sizes every month or so..So that gets me excited to carry on I want to be a size 12...You will do it Hun, If you ever feel tempted just try distract yourself and do something nice like pamper yourself or go for a long walk it does actually work...If you ever wanna chat just email me I don't mind hun we can do this together ;) Keep going babes XX

Cheers for that Laura. Good advice and I will defo be posting if I am struggling. So far so good and don't want to eat or need to eat. Going down through the sizes is great isn't it!

Can't believe how much weight you've lost, you must be very strong willed (now) and will be in the future to beat all your food demons. This diet has taught me so much already in what I was doing wrong before. I knew I was doing wrong but didn't want to stop. Feeling very positive about finishing this diet and having new food habits. I think it will need working on but determined to only do this diet once.

Thanks again and keep up the good work, as you said, we can do it!!!!

wow!!!
You are a real inspiration!!!! :D
Well Done :D

You are amazing!! I dont know how you have stayed on it this long honey!!

Skinny mofo ;)

I'm gobsmacked!! Amazing! Well done x

What a fantastic achievement and wonderful journey you have had so far, you truly are inspiring. You deserve to be so proud of yourself. Isnt it great to buy new smaller sizes every few weeks, you go girl, congratulations xxx

Wow! I'm impressed. Makes me even more determined to stick this diet out for as long as it takes to get to my Goal weight xxx

Amazing and Inspirational! Hun what can I say? Truly inspirational! Well done. keep going and keep posting those results they spur me on!

Hi Laura,
That is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done - keep up the gr8 work... Your such an inspiration to us all...

hi laura wow you are doing amazingly

Back