Week 3 and 4!!!!

Jess1973

Late posting this due to a new hectic schedule! Week 3= 3lb loss-bit naughty this week as it was a friends birthday, had a day off lipotrim oops, straight back on track the next day though.

Week 4=5lb weight loss, reaching a milestone of 2 stone exactly YAYYY. 2lb to get to the next stone bracket. Now weigh 13st 2!People are now noticing my weightloss, I'm feeling so much better, and I'm looking so much better. I'm now fitting into clothes I had grown out of. My confidence is growing and I have a new found motivation to carry on! I was feeling a bit demotivated lately.:D:D:D

THE ABOVE SHOULD READ WEEK 4 AND 5!

Last edited:
:D This is amazing! Well done Jess on your weight loss, it's really inspiring me to keep going!

Thank you ladies, I will at some point post some before and during pictures, I'm definitely noticeably thinner now. I keep telling myself that it's just a few months out of my life and then I can start living properly. The sacrifices are tough, but I keep in mind how miserable I was feeling at my peak weight. I keep hearing friends moaning about their weight and saying there is no point in starting a diet now with all the festive occasions coming up, Halloween parties, bonfire parties, Christmas...and how they might as well wait until the new year now. Well I will be wearing my little black dress this Christmas, and for the first time in years, I will be wearing a bikini next summer! I'm so glad I started when I did, Just getting through 1 week at a time. Good luck everyone, I read all your posts even though I don't always get time to comment on them! You all inspire me and that is why I am succeeding at this! x

I was having a bit of a tough moment just now grappling with the little voice in my head saying I couldn't do this. Then I read your post and it inspired me to keep going! So thank you!! :)

You CAN do it Mindy :) Everyone's posts on here are helping me through the hard times, we'll keep going!

You can definitely do it! I am a habitual failed dieter on every other diet, yet I can succeed on Lipotrim! It's the fast results that keep me going! Little bit of advice, measure yourself as often as possible and watch the inches drop off! It's so motivating!! Went to a party last weekend and stayed focussed. I kept thinking of the parties at Christmas wearing my little black dress! x

You're doing amazingly Jess :) I'm going to a fancy dress do in mid-November, that's keeping me going at the moment!

Thanks Kamitat. My weight was very similar to yours so you can do the same. Keep chugging away and focus on that party. I have two Halloween parties beginning of Nov, loosing weight for them is my next small goal, I will have one day off the diet for each of the parties then hop straight back on the diet the following day until Christmas, my second goal the LBD. Hopping on and off is not easy btw, and requires extreme willpower! I'm going to see family next week, family which have not seen me since before the diet. I'm looking forward to their reaction when they see my weight loss. I've kept the diet a secret!. Just remember..

Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels! :)

Back