Week 3 "loss" disappointing

moochie

I have been saintly, seriously. My loss this week on TS was 0.75lb. Gutted. Is this normal? Do you think I'll get a bigger loss next week? I'm so disappointed!

Yes you will Moochie, how can you not on 600cals a day?! Trust the plan as it does work, but nothing will make you feel any better until next weeks weigh in where you will usually have a biggie that will put a smile back on your face :) If you look at most peoples losses, when they have a 1lb or even sts, the following week it adjusts AND makes up for it. Its just the agonising wait!
Have you measured yourself? Sometimes thats a godsend when you have a low weightloss, but still see inches. x

I haven't been doing my inches, maybe I should start. You can see I've lost weight and my trousers and jeans are a bit looser but I desperately want to lose about a stone a month so I'm really hoping for a big loss next Monday! It's my birthday on 6th August and I'd love to be able to wear my size 16 jeans again. Ultimate goal is getting back into my 12s but I'm not getting ahead of myself.

You have already lost 12lbs in 3 weeks. Ur stone a month goal is defo attainable. Carry on and u will be pleased too many good reports here to not believe that:)

Back