Week 3 loss

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by justjoda, 7 July 2008 Social URL.

1. justjoda

justjoda Member

hi guys,
    Just had my week 3 weigh in and have lost a total of 1 stone! I am really happy and hope it will continue. I am new to these boards and wanted to say hi and join in everyone seems so friendly!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    Hi, welcome to Mins and well done on your loss so far. Thats a great loss xx
  4. Norwaygirl

Norwaygirl Full Member

Cambridge diet
    WOW, that's great justjoda!! :D
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done :) :)
  6. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Cambridge Diet
  7. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

Well done you!:) Is'nt this a wonderful diet?

8. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    Have you taken any before and now pics? Can you feel a difference?
    I hit my stone yesterday, and already my size 22 trousers are feeling nicely loose :D
    I am doing the diet with a friend and we took pics on our starting date and again today as we have both lost around a stone. She is smaller then me and you can really tell in her pics already that she has lost weight. I am 2 stone heavier and my loss is less noticeable to look at the pics, but I can really feel it in my clothes.

Well done and keep at it xx
  9. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Well done hunni.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.