Week 3 of Lipotrim Diet

cjackson

Hi, I've been on the diet for 3 weeks now but in the last 3 or 4 days I've started struggling to have the 3 shakes a day.. Is anyone else struggling with this problem??? Any advice would be very appreciated thanks

Hiya, i haven't any problems with taking the shakes but i know a few people have said before they find it difficult to have the 3 of them. If it were me i'd make myself have them as it may effect weightloss by not having all the nutrients you need. I don't really know the ins and outs of why it does that but hopefully someone who can explain it fully will be on soon :)

You need to make sure you have all 3 shakes a day even if you don't feel like it. They contain all the nutrients you need to stay healthy while doing LT. I skipped many a shake when I started - a cross between not being able to manage another one and thinking I'd lose more weight if I skipped. It worked the opposite way around. My weightloss slowed so try and make sure you get them down x x x

Thank guys. Ive only skipped 2 so far so hopefully I wont have done too much damage so far. Trying to leave them until later on in the evening as it makes it a little easier to get down.
Anyone got any tips for getting rid of that sticky feeling in the mouth which follows having the shakes?? xx

Thank guys. Ive only skipped 2 so far so hopefully I wont have done too much damage so far. Trying to leave them until later on in the evening as it makes it a little easier to get down.
Anyone got any tips for getting rid of that sticky feeling in the mouth which follows having the shakes?? xx

I'm sure you'll be fine only skipping 2. I have my shakes 1pm 5pm and 9pm as I'm not really a breakfast person. As for the mouth... lots of water and sometimes I go an rinse with mouthwash if my mouth is feeling particularly grungy :)

I tend to have my shakes about 2, 8 and half 10-11pm only because of the time I get home! I also have my toothbrush everywhere I go and mouthwash!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

one of the major downsides to LT is bad breath :( so i asked my pharmacist what i could do, he suggested to use nu pharma breath strips (endorsed by LT) so in meetings etc ive been using them and they do the trick :)

Also, i use a tongue scraper, mouthwash and brush my teeth aswell because bad breath can be caused by the bacteria on your tongue so its a good idea to use the scraper in the mornings.

Thanks everyone. I'm currently carrying mouthwash with me EVERYWHERE! already gone through 2 full bottles of Listerine. :) I am still having major problems with the shakes however :(. Had my shakes yesterday and after each shake I started feeling extremely sick and getting stomach cramps as well as becoming dizzy and lightheaded. By my third shake the sickness hadn't gone and I'm still really sick now. I think lipotrim isn't really for me xx

Thanks everyone. I'm currently carrying mouthwash with me EVERYWHERE! already gone through 2 full bottles of Listerine. :) I am still having major problems with the shakes however :(. Had my shakes yesterday and after each shake I started feeling extremely sick and getting stomach cramps as well as becoming dizzy and lightheaded. By my third shake the sickness hadn't gone and I'm still really sick now. I think lipotrim isn't really for me xx

Try having a glass of water prior to and also after the shake, also dilute it down to 500mls. It could be the 'hit' of vitamins etc all in one that is making u feel this way. Diluting it down often helps x

Try having a glass of water prior to and also after the shake, also dilute it down to 500mls. It could be the 'hit' of vitamins etc all in one that is making u feel this way. Diluting it down often helps x

Ill try this with my next shake, hopefully it will reduce the stomach cramps. Really want to be able to continue with this diet as I'm loving the results and I'm not struggling with the lack of food... its just the side affects which I'm finding disappointing :sigh: x

Back