week 3 on cd

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bubbles666, 29 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Bubbles666

Bubbles666 Member

hi all week 3 on cd lost 4 3/4 pounds was abit disappointed but thought about my total loss so far and felt abit better. Total loss 22 1/2lbs so far +6inchs off my waist, 4inchs off hips, 2inchs off bust, 3inchs off thighs and 2 inchs off arms. So when i thought about the all together it werent to bad .:rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Don't be disappointed. Just think how much you have lost so far - over 1 1/2 st is wonderful. You are doing great.
    Irene xx

4. Sarah M

Sarah M Getting the hang of this

why would you be disapointed with that loss, its great, just think you've lost all that weight in 3 weeks, where else could you do that? ive also been on CD for 3 Weigh in's and ive lost 21lb and think thats excellent so be happy!

5. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    U really should'nt be disapointed.... u've done great.

6. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Hiya and well done on the great weight and inch loss...that's fantastic!!!!!

7. Bubbles666

Bubbles666 Member

Thanks all for the encouragement it is a real boost to know there is that extra little push if you need it.Thanks again xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.