week 3 - struggling

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by dellybelly, 8 November 2010 Social URL.

1. dellybelly

dellybelly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers propoints
    Has anyone else had difficulty in their third week of Lipotrim? I'm not hungry or anything... a bit cold but thats it. but I cant get it out of my head that I want something - anything to eat! and I really really want to come off this diet TODAY.

Except, I know that I dont! I'm finding it fairly easy to stick to (blips not counted).:rolleyes:, I'm loving the losses i'm having, most of the cravings have gone I just feel so deprived not eating. I'm taking every day as it comes and I had hoped that I'd be albe to stick to it for at least another three weeks. but today I feel like I couldnt stick to it for another 5 minutes.

Dont worry, I haven't caved in, I just wanted to know if days like this were common and if I can expect to be better tomorrow!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big Kevin

Big Kevin Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(13.57%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yes. I understand it is not hunger I have this craving to eat something anything. The only way I stop myself is distraction, do something, anything - post here - play poker online - the ironing ( omg did I type that I better not let OH see this :D )

Keep posting and do give in to craving. Good luck

4. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think we all feel like giving up from time to time, its always an option lurking in the back ground. I just used to tell myself if I really wanted to stop I could at next weigh in but I was always spured on to do another week. Eating is a comforting feeling, its natural, and this weather dosent help either but try distracting yourself with a sexy dress hung on your wardrobe or some new jeans. I had quite a few 'dos' planned a couple of months ago so I set mini goals what I wanted to wear to each and just went from one to the next. I accepted that sometimes I felt like giving up but I wouldnt actually give in. You are doing really well huni xxx

5. scarymovie

scarymovie donna

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    im only on day 5 but in the evening thats when i want something not cos im hungry thats gone it s that when the kids go to bed i use to have a bag of crisps and a butty so think its just habbit i know it sounds daft but ive been nibbling the fresh breath strips i got off the chemist

6. dellybelly

dellybelly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers propoints
    Lol Big Kev! it must be bad if you did the ironing to distract yourself. Dont worry, your secret is safe with me!

Thanks Daisy - its just what I needed to hear. I have a party dress I bought upstairs for my xmas do and I'm nearly hoping it'll be too small for me by the time I get to wear it. Must go and try it on again.

Thanks Scary.. you've just reminded me to go clean my teeth!

7. Big Kevin

Big Kevin Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(13.57%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Do not eat the toothpaste ! :D:D

8. dellybelly

dellybelly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers propoints
    Shoot - you're on to me!:rolleyes:

9. Ella Belle

Ella Belle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.21%)
    Week 3 affected me the same way Delly, I flew through the first 2 weeks but the cravings started in week 3. Hang in there and focus on the losses :) x

Last edited: 9 November 2010
  10. diole

diole Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    I found week 3 my hardest too...u have gone this far wud be a shame to blow it all. u can do it. What about trying the flapjacks if its something your lookin to chew. Good luck u can get through it.

Lydiaxx

11. happydaystocome

happydaystocome Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    All about w8
    just think about that beautiful dress you have for christmas ;0) keep yourself busy xxxx good luck hun xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.