Week 3 Weigh In!!!! :D :D :D

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
So, didnt think i had lost much this week - iv got the blooming totm back, and i was very naughty yesterday and only had 2 shakes :eek: but had weigh in this morning and i was hoping for 2lbs, 3 wouldve been great cuz then that would have been all my holiday weight gone .....

This week i lost 3.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET IN!!!!! lol

I have now lost all of my holiday weight plust an extra half a lb!!! :D :D :D I now weigh the lightest i have been in about 5years! Exstacic!!! :D :D :D

I now only have .55 of a kg to go then i will be in the 70kg range!!

:bliss:

that is fantastic tan!! well done honey!! i find if i dont feel like i've lost much it always seems to be a good number - but if i suddenly feel all skinny, its a low one! how odd.

lightest you've been in about 5 years - that is a fantastic achievment!!

xxxx

ahhh thanks girls :D
i am very happy that i am now the lightest in years and i am hoping to be in the 70kg range next week1! :fingerscrossed: :giggle:

awww thats brilliant Tan! So great to hear you made up! Fantastic losses your having! xx

Thanks chicken :D xxx

OMG Tanya thats brilliant!!! If I lose the half of that during my 3wks I'll be delighted!!
(3 & a bit days to go...)

ah thanks irish!

Are you getting more nervous/excited now? I really hope you lose all you want to - if anyone deserves it you do :) xxx

Dun...dun...dunnn!!! Cra**ing it to be honest! LOL! I've ate cr*p all weekend. I think it's because I know I won't be eating from Friday if that makes sense though? I'm actually back down 2lbs from last friday, and am only 2lbs higher than my finishing weight?? Weird. Anyway, I'm trying to get my head back in gear. I've planned my food for the week, (low-carb/fat, plenty of water)and am slowly using up/giving away all the 'rubbish' food for the girls (snacks/treat bars etc.) so theres no temptation like last time.
I'll be posting on Wed/Thurs for people to post 'motivation' comments for me to help me focus and do this 100% to the best of my ability for the short time I have left.

That's great Tanya, well done xxx

Irish im sure you can do it!
The day before i started i litterally ate like a whole horse! I thought sod it! Its not the right attitude but i think if i didnt do that then i dont think i'd be so strong on LT this time around. Im glad i ate crap and got it all out of my system.
You're not going for weigh ins are you? Are you just weighing yourself at home yeah?xxx

That is fantastic babes well done. I know what you mean about not being that slim since donkeys years. I have not been 70 for over 10 years :D

Wooohoooo to you

Yes, I'm weighing in at home Tanya, starting Friday morning. My weekends are usually manic with the girls so I'm hoping that'll carry me through until ketosis kicks in like last time?
It's my birthday on wednesday so I'm giving myself a day to 'get rid' of that meal (LOL!) before I start. I'm just past my 'bloat' week so hopefully my hormones won't affect my WI's before I finish?
WI's will be every Friday morning until my shakes run out (sniff!)- I'm going to go as long as I can to lose as much as I can, then it's up to me alone to keep it off!

Good luck irish :) Are you saving some of your shakes to be able to do a refeed? xxx

I have a weeks worth of maintenence shakes/bars to see me through the re-feed week from last time. If you remember my re-feed week last time was a bit higgly-piggly as I was on a touring holiday? So I have enough from then to see me right (hopefully! LOL!)
So I have 3 full (21 packs p/w) weeks of TFR shakes (which may last longer depending on circumstances) and 1 full week maintenence shakes/bars.
Getting a little excited now, to think I might actually get under the 10 stone mark?!....:eek::)

Yeehaw Tanya Jane! That is superb! You're a little superstar weight loss machine! I just love your attitude, it's great. The lowest weight you've been in 5 years is fantastic. That fact will sure as hell give you buckets more confidence and determination.

Well done! That's great & you're the lightest you've been in five years? That must feel incredible! Yay for you!! :) All uncharted territory now, eh? ;-)

Good luck for your next week!

Hannah

Ah thanks everyone :)
It really does feel great. I cant believe that i havnt been this light in 5years. Even though its only 0.5lbs less than when i finished LT in june it still feels pretty amazing! :p

I have a weeks worth of maintenence shakes/bars to see me through the re-feed week from last time. If you remember my re-feed week last time was a bit higgly-piggly as I was on a touring holiday? So I have enough from then to see me right (hopefully! LOL!)
So I have 3 full (21 packs p/w) weeks of TFR shakes (which may last longer depending on circumstances) and 1 full week maintenence shakes/bars.
Getting a little excited now, to think I might actually get under the 10 stone mark?!....:eek::)

Ahhh yeah - well good luck honey. Im sure you will get there :fingerscrossed:
You will be on refeed before me so i'll be keeping a goose on your diary mrs - hope you have one - for some tips etc :D :D :D

Back