• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

week 3 weigh in - lost for words

Week 3 weigh in was today and after a wonderful start I was expecting the week 3 dip. So how surprised was I when I stepped onto the scales and got another 6lb loss. Thats 14lb (week 1), 5lb (week 2) and 6lb (week 3) - 25lbs in 3 weeks, unbelievable. I just love this diet, nowhere else do you get weight loss like this and time sure does fly. Feeling great now and nurge everyone to stick with it because before you know it the weight has gone.

Good luck everyone...you know you can do it!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

x__lis__x

Silver Member
Fantastic loss well done, you are looking like having lost 2stone in a month at this rate :) x

jenhen72

Slim for summer
That is fantastic!! Well done, you must have great willpower!

Petemar that's fantastic - go you!!!

Well done you x

Well done!! its a great feeling to say bye to those lbs

Week 3 weigh in was today and after a wonderful start I was expecting the week 3 dip. So how surprised was I when I stepped onto the scales and got another 6lb loss. Thats 14lb (week 1), 5lb (week 2) and 6lb (week 3) - 25lbs in 3 weeks, unbelievable. I just love this diet, nowhere else do you get weight loss like this and time sure does fly. Feeling great now and nurge everyone to stick with it because before you know it the weight has gone.

Good luck everyone...you know you can do it!
holy cow that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done:bliss::bliss:

Well done!!

Yeye

Silver Member
Well done!!! X

Delighted for you, Petemar! Yay! :D

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
:wow: well done you.
I can only hope i get a loss like that for my 3rd weigh in next week

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
You'll be 2 stone down in a month easily. Well done.

Brilliant - well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins