week 3 weigh in

Yorkshire Adam

Gold Member
HI everyone

Just thought i would let you all know lost another 7.5lb this week, really pleased. passed where i wanted to get to for when i finish already but am going to do the remaining 2 weeks

very pleased and thanks all for your support

:D

Hi Adam,
that's fantastic, well done you, only a tad jealous over here but I'll get over it, I suppose. Good for you.
The green eyed Doirin

wooo! congrats cracker-ish adam! that's amazing! bet you're so happy :D

OMG!!!

Dont do any more :( :(

Theres nothing left of you as it is!!!!!

But congratulations anyway baby :p And I was right and I soooo win the bet :p

Well done Adam, your loss is a great one.

Thanks everyone really on a high from this

Just 13 days to go lol

thats great!!! hope mine is high this week to and i cn get off this diet and EEEAAATTT good food!!!

Thanks once again everybody still grinning lol

thats brillant adam well done, fair play to ya !

Blimey, well done Adam!!!

Hi Yorkshire Adam

Fantastic weight loss...you must be fading away before everbody's eyes. What comments have you had so far??

Men !!!!!!!! . No really well done Adam I know you worked really hard .

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - WELL DONE YOU!!!!!

You will be falling down a drain soon.....you must be disappearing before your eyes. You should be grinning from ear to ear..you deserve it 100%!!

Really pleased for you, and before you know it you will be on re-feed!

Have a super week.

Take care

Another great loss Adam (jammy devil!) Not long left now!

My OH is your height and target weight and it's just right for him! You are already looking good! Enjoy the last 2 weeks, the maintaining is definitely harder than the losing!!!!

x

Thank you everyone

candlewix - people are telling me i need to stop lol but still going to finish as i have planned

cuddlyfairy - i found maintaining quite easy tbh i got myself in a nice set routine and was very comfortable with it

Back