week 3 weigh in!

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by rachy1986, 18 November 2009 Social URL.

1. rachy1986

rachy1986 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.59%)
    Diet:
    VLCD(to start)CD 2/5/11
    Well I had my third week weigh in and lost just over 3lbs so all together its a loss of 10.4lbs in three weeks which I guess I am happy with,Id have hoped for a bit more but its a steady loss so more chance of keeping it off I guess and the best bit which I find very odd...its not been to bad!!Im very intrigued if anyone has been on one of their diets and found it not so hard?
    Rachel x:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pancras

pancras Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st4lb(44.56%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Well done Rachy keep up the good work. Sometimes some people are just fortunate, to find the right diet for them and it all works. It seems like it slimfast is working for you, so you keep on losing and remember the good feeling if a bad day comes by.

4. Sammy84

Sammy84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(18.73%)
    Diet:
    Eating Sensibly and Exercise
    hey well done hun carry on like that and you will be down to your target weight before you know it!!!! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.