Week 3 weigh in

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by cookey, 19 March 2008 Social URL.

1. cookey

cookey Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    Well thats over for another week.Pheeeew.i was the last to be weighed and i sat and watched a lot of very dissappointed faces ,with an increasing sense of impending doom.Luckily my swimming seems to be paying off as i lost 4.34 lbs which i think is ok,isn't it?

start weight 133 kg

Week 1...11lbs
    Week 2...5.5lbs
    Week 3...4 .34 lbs

Weight today 123kg

I wonder why week three sees such hard time for some people.A lot of the girls in my class only lost 1lb and were very upset.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done, that's a brilliant weight loss.

I think week 3 (and even in some cases week 2) does slow down, may be the body's way of levelling itself from a big first weight loss.

4. pink-sarah

pink-sarah Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cwp
    BRILLIANT, not sure why 3 weeks is always the hard 1, ive not got there yet with cd!

but u've dun brilliant with the weight loss, and this weeks is no different... KEEP IT UP GIRLY!!

xx

5. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Thats a fantastic start!! 20+ pounds i three weeks!! What other diet can do that!! I lve LL!

Tell your friends not to be disheartened - everyone is different, and some bodies take time to catch up - and there will be weeks when they have big losses and the others smaller ones - it all comes out, or off! in the end!!! We had some real slow starters in our group, but they all catch up with big losses later. :)

Well done!
    x

6. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    A great loss Cookey :D I lost a stone the first week and then just 2lbs in the second and it was devastating! week 3 - 7lbs I think, I think the slow down is normal!! Glad you had a good week :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.