Week 3 WI and....

lemma1968

Silver Member
...and I have put on 1.5lbs as predicted after a few days loss of control. :break_diet: I am lucky it was not more.

I shall stick to it this week. Its odd cos i did not find the first 2 weeks hard at all. But this week has been quite stressful and I seem to have returned to comfort eating to anaesthetise how rubbish I have been feeling.

I know I can do better if I put my mind to it.

There's nothing you can do to change last week so don't beat yourself up. What's done is done. Onto a new week! Good luck!!

Yep whats done is done. Great news that this is not going to get to you, well done for getting back on plan. Good luck for the week ahead

ditto to the other girls, its just a blip and you can move on now and focus on a new week! good luck and I hope your feeling better xx :)

I too was on my third week, and I STS but only because I dug out the lightest smallest clothes I could find for WI lol.

I found the first two weeks easy like you, then the third it became too easy to dip into points and think 'i'll save them tomorrow'.

Good luck for this week, i'm sure you will be fine :) I'm looking back over my first weeks tracker to see what I ate as I had a nice loss that week.

Do you have a diary on here? I find it helps more than the tracker as I am always at a computer in work and laptop is at home, and you can edit it really easily instead of crossing out :)

...and I have put on 1.5lbs as predicted after a few days loss of control. :break_diet: I am lucky it was not more.

I shall stick to it this week. Its odd cos i did not find the first 2 weeks hard at all. But this week has been quite stressful and I seem to have returned to comfort eating to anaesthetise how rubbish I have been feeling.

I know I can do better if I put my mind to it.

you will be back on track in no time xxx ,

Back