week 3 WI wooooooooooooooo

tubbyme11

Hi guys just got back ive lost another 7.5lbs wooooooooooooooo im so happy only -1lb to go an its 2 stone gone forever yay :D xxx

Wow tubby or not so tubby now, u really are pulling great numbers go u!!! well done and good luck for next week!!!

thanks hun i thought it was only going to be about 4lbs or so because i thought it slowed down but i came bouncing out that chemist with a big cheesy grin ha ha xx

just looked at ur stats there! ur height is in at 57 feet lol !!! if u update this ur stats and losses will look much better heehee!!!

just looked at ur stats there! ur height is in at 57 feet lol !!! if u update this ur stats and losses will look much better heehee!!!

ha ha oh yea how do i change that lol xx

Well done Tubby. You beat me again this week lol.
I have got 4 lbs to lose to get rid of my first 2 stone. Just been on the exercise bike and managed 20 mins before my knees got too sore.
Fingers crossed we can both get the 2 stone next week hun...good luck xx

we will defo do it were doing brilliant im glad urs is like the same as mine then we can compare lol xx

Ya just go to CP then edit details if u change the height should sort the rest of the numbers!!! lol hopefully it'll look more pleasant for ya!!

great numbers for 3 weeks - well done

i think i will be in smaller clothes soon there all hanging off me now lol im a 24-26 now i want to be a 14 atthe end of this xxx

Hiya..well done you that is another brilliant loss!, bet your heads in the clouds ,kepp going and those size 14's will be filling up your wardrobe x

That's a fantastic loss! Keep going and you'll be at your goal in no time! :)

X

Fantastic loss! Bet you're thrilled :D

thats brilliant, congrats to you

Doing fab girl, keep going and you'll be in those 14's in no time! xx

omg! well done hunni xxxx

Back