• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 3

Well I just had my wk 3 weigh in & although I came off the lipo wagon for 2 days I've lost 3 this week. I'm so pleased I got back on it. I've now lost exactly a stone so although it's not as good as some losses its still an amount I would never of managed at sw. All I wanted to say really is to those people who ave off days don't let it beat you & start again the next day. It can be done as I'm the worlds worst greedy person.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well I just had my wk 3 weigh in & although I came off the lipo wagon for 2 days I've lost 3 this week. I'm so pleased I got back on it. I've now lost exactly a stone so although it's not as good as some losses its still an amount I would never of managed at sw. All I wanted to say really is to those people who ave off days don't let it beat you & start again the next day. It can be done as I'm the worlds worst greedy person.
Thats great news!!! Well done!!! xxx

KellyLinton

Determined to succeed ...
Fantastic - and next week, you'll be BELOW the 200LB mark ... [Another goal achieved!] Now THAT has to keep you going strong! :clap:

Ah thanks guys xxxxx I really feel better for getting back to it. The only BIG problem I have is that like to make all meals from scratch & it's so hard not being able to taste what I'm feeding my kids. I've just made a chicken curry but had to get my daughter to taste if it was ok & I never know if she's just being polite when she says it is.

*lesley*

Silver Member
Ah thanks guys xxxxx I really feel better for getting back to it. The only BIG problem I have is that like to make all meals from scratch & it's so hard not being able to taste what I'm feeding my kids. I've just made a chicken curry but had to get my daughter to taste if it was ok & I never know if she's just being polite when she says it is.
I had same prob as love to cook still for other half so what i do is pop a really small amount in my mouth, chew it to taste and then spit it down the sink! I don't know if thats okay but my constant dry throat and feeling that it has something stuck in it means i am still in ketosis!