Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

week 4 and my will is flagging

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by luckymum, 11 February 2011 Social URL.

1. luckymum

luckymum Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hello all I haven't posted here before but thought I would start today as the 100% forum is fairly quiet. Anyhow,I had my 4th weigh in and lost only 3lbs . this is not really a big shock to me as this week i ate a couple of meals . I don't know why i ate as i am not hungry and i am annoyed with myself for doing it. When i started out i had great determination but it has diminished slightly. I hope to get back on track 100% this week and try to log on this site more often as it is a god send for LT dieters.Best of luck to you all and here's hoping i can get back on track.

Last edited: 11 February 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. luckymum

luckymum Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    my brain is also flagging as i tried to delete this from this forum but couldn't sorry about that I know i have mentioned food

4. Thornhill Cate

Thornhill Cate 50+ and fabulous

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3.6lb(13.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante/JUDDD
    I'm guessing that 3lbs after two meals is a pretty good loss! Looking at the bigger picture, 25lbs in four weeks is fantastic.

5. Benny

Benny Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(22.34%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    My weight loss is also up and down, dont look a weekly totals just look at ur progression towards your goal!

6. luckymum

luckymum Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    You are right Cate it is a great loss and I am delighted with my overall loss so far.I was just disappointed with myself . I have but it behind me now and am back on track thanks for your reply.

7. luckymum

luckymum Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi Benny I think you are right I tend to focus too much on the the amount of weight coming off weekly I am going to shift my focus to the end result and getting there how ever long it takes . thanks for reply .

8. Lenni

Lenni Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.29%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I was 100% on week 2 n lost 3lbs so I think after a meal r 2, 3 lbs is a really good loss. Week 3 for me was the toughest so mayb it's this time of the diet that we drop a bit of will power but u'll get it back. :)

9. Thornhill Cate

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3.6lb(13.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante/JUDDD
    Hi Lennie, I'm just about to go into week 3 so will be on my guard against flagging willpower now. Forewarned is forearmed as they say so thanks for the heads up.

10. Thornhill Cate

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3.6lb(13.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante/JUDDD
    So glad to hear that. It's tough, I know.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.