Week 4 - hungry

Mel2110

Hi

I am on week four of SS ( sat=SS+)and feeling a struggle this week. I'm craving homemade food not crisps or chocolate or anything like that just a good old homemade dinner. Is this normal on week 4 I've been not too bad up until now but this week I have been hungry most days :(

Hi Mel, I have just had my week four weigh in and omg I struggled this week! Just like you, craving stew, a nice sandwich, a stir fry. I can't even stomach the thought of chocolate or anything sweet I just want some lovely wholesome food! Hopefully this is just normal. I feel a lot better today and ready to start my week five. Now are you getting on? I also SS+ on a Saturday.

I have been feeling hungry for the past few days and I am on week 10! For me it really does vary from week to week on how hard it is. Like you both I just miss wholesome food. A tuna sandwich sounds amazing!! Even just a stir fry with an amount of vegetables that are worth frying!

This week is particually bad...

With the Food thoughts these can happen at any time , there all mental thoughts and the thought is always better than when you carry out the thought , which I know you guys are not ....
the smells of the burger van are orgasmic , but you have to fight these mind games off ... think they will become part of my life again but not just now ....
Tears , sob hehe think i'm not wearing that fat suite anymore . its Christmas and you want to look amazingggggggg .
But I know to well this diet can make you feel so low sometimes .... think hard and say ok this thought will become less , see people have have trouble with giving up drink go to AA , people with drugs go in clinics its like food there all addictions but we are going it alone ....I think we all have something we need todo and its so hard

The hunger does seem to vary.
I work on the 'delayed gratification' idea, so if I'm famished I would promise myself an extra food pack in say one hour. Never actually eaten it yet.

Back