Week 4 of SS+

courtneysmummy

Trying to lose weight
Hi All,

I'm Amelia, 27 years old.

I've been on this diet before, about 6 years ago.

Decided it's time to take control of my life and lose weight and be happy.

I started on 23rd September 2014 and so far have lost:-

30.09.2014 - 8lbs
07.10.2014 - 5lbs
14.10.2014 - 3lbs

A total of 16lbs which I'm really proud of. I think it has given me belief that I can actually do this.

I thought I would have felt sick and dizzy with the low calorie intake but in fact I have felt absolutely fantastic. Only thing I have had is constipation which was agony so hopefully that will be resolved.

I tried on a pair of trousers (size 18) yesterday and was sooooo happy that they actually went up over my thighs and my tummy. They even buttoned! They weren't exactly comfortable on but give it a couple of weeks and I think they will be fine on me.

Think this has really given me a spur as that is exactly what I needed, I don't want to buy any bigger size clothes anymore as don't think they help my confidence. I've been wearing stretchy trousers just to stop myself which isn't good either.

The only thing I'm struggling with is the meals on ss+ as I am very fussy with my food so only eat chicken, tuna or eggs. Won't take fish or anything else on the list. Is there anything I can do to spice it up a wee bit just to stop me getting bored?

Sorry for the long speech, just thought I should explain a wee bit about the experience I've had over the past four weeks.

Amelia

Hi Amelia

Well done on your losses so far!
I'm afraid I can't help with meals! I'm just doing 4 packs a day! I'm only on day 3! Started Wednesday.
But just wanted to say well done! Hopefully someone can come along soon and help with your queries!
Sam

Heya Amelia. I'm on step two and like you, I've been struggling with keeping that little meal interesting! I'm quite fussy too so have been living on chicken!
On step two you can swap your skimmed milk allowance to fat free natural yoghurt, I've been using that as a dip by cutting some chives up into it, or adding spices and making a chicken curry, minus the rice obviously!
Check in one of the front pages of the Cambridge book and see if you can swap your milk allowance for yoghurt on SS+, it made my week when I found out I could have yoghurt!
I've also been sprinkling paprika onto my chicken before cooking it, spices it up a little. Apart from that I've not been too adventurous really, well apart from when I attempted tuna burgers. Hahahaha. They were disastrous, totally fell apart so I ended up eating a massive bowl full of hot tinned tuna. Low point! Lol.
Tonight I had my first taste of one of the cwp bars as I'm in my 3rd week now. It was so yummy and felt like a proper treat!
Well done on your losses, mine have been a little slow due to first week being totm. Lost 8.4 lbs in two weeks. I have lost a load of inches all over too, 3.5 inches off my hips. Yay! :)

Good luck and keep going. I've found everyone really lovely on here.

Mrs H
X

Back