• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 4 weigh in....

Wamser

S: 11st5lb C: 10st5lb G: 9st5lb Loss: 1st0lb(8.81%)
Oh my goodness Nick that is really brilliant
loss v well done

Yeah for sure, was notcieing after week 2... its really noticeable now, clothes, appearence etc... makes it all worth while.. Im planning to go till the end of september, i just really hope to lose a minimum of 5lb a week, so to have these 6's on week 3 and 4 is great...

Super stuff.

Are you noticing the loss now ? I can't wait for Monday.

BigS

Real name Seán
S: 21st0lb C: 16st9lb Loss: 4st5lb(20.75%)
Yeah for sure, was notcieing after week 2... its really noticeable now, clothes, appearence etc... makes it all worth while.. Im planning to go till the end of september, i just really hope to lose a minimum of 5lb a week, so to have these 6's on week 3 and 4 is great...

I'll be 4 weeks on Monday, I'm thinking of another 4 weeks TFR then from there not sure wether to go with Atkins before maintenence or not so I can get used to the eating again. I'll be training by then also so that will be a help. I want to be back into a way of life by the end of October where I can have a drink or bite to eat occasionally but not get back to where I started.

I'm only looking to get down to 14st or 15st as I'm naturally bulky anyway from weights when younger so any more than that and I may look a bit sickly.

I'm just happy to be able to start fitting into clothes for now.

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
S: 18st3lb C: 18st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 49.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done!! That's a fantastic loss. :) xx

S: 16st13lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 34.6 Loss: 1st2lb(6.75%)
Well done Nick - great loss

You are doing fantastic!!!

Keep it up and watch those lbs melt away!!!

Spinoza

Never give up
S: 18st12lb C: 17st11lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 1st1lb(5.68%)
OMG Nick that's absolutely fantastic. You must be so thrilled with yourself. :D

Thanks all....

Yeah i have alterered my goal . I want to be 14stone... when i was 13stone and at one point even got to about 12 and a half, i must admit i did look really gaunt and ill, i dont want that again, and even though the BMI scale says i should be 13.8 max it doesnt take into account that i am big boned and quite heavy set anyways so you cant always count on the BMI... good luck with Monday mate...

I'll be 4 weeks on Monday, I'm thinking of another 4 weeks TFR then from there not sure wether to go with Atkins before maintenence or not so I can get used to the eating again. I'll be training by then also so that will be a help. I want to be back into a way of life by the end of October where I can have a drink or bite to eat occasionally but not get back to where I started.

I'm only looking to get down to 14st or 15st as I'm naturally bulky anyway from weights when younger so any more than that and I may look a bit sickly.

I'm just happy to be able to start fitting into clothes for now.