Week 4 Weigh-in

Predator

Silver Member
Hey guys and girls, just got back from my weigh-in, as some of you know, last week I lost only a measly 1lbs... so I was really looking forward to this week as you can imagine!

Well, I'm DELIGHTEDDDDDDDDDDDDD to let you all know that this week I lost a MASSIVE 10lbs!!!!! so that now takes me into the 16 stone range!

:greenapple:

OMG OMG OMG OMG- yet more proof one bad weigh-in isn't reason to give in!!! Way to go!!!

im soooo jealous right now!:jelous:...my weightloss seems to be really slow at the minute.

well done you!!!!

OMG - Thats brilliant!!!

Thanks people :) them posts really made me smile like:
^ ^
\__/

:D!

I am the shrinking man!

that's stunning! And exactly why you shouldn't give up on this diet (unless it's due to medical advice of course!)

WayHay!!! Well done you! AND for not letting that 1lb last week put you off!! x

:wow: well done aaron :)

Wow, Aaron that's a great loss. Bet you are well chuffed and so you should be. Keep up the good work!

Aaron that's an amazing weight loss
OMG fan-tas-tic:happy096::worthy:
You are doing so and I feel so motivated now. x

Fantastic, well done! :)

im so so so so so pleased for you well done hunni you so deserve it after last week whoo hoo ''go aaron go aaron'' ( sorry got a bit carried away there lol ) well done xx

Oh my god thats fantastic haha. And here we were moaning about getting 1lb WIs on our 3rd week! I'm dying for mine now on Sunday haha. Bet you've taken half of mine so i'[ll just be left with 1 again lol. Well done babe you deserve it :p xx

Huge well done to you, thats amazing!!!!!! :O)

that's a fantastic loss well done you :D

Thats great my weight loss is slow at the minute, but I will keep going cos you dont know when it going to drop off on this diet:p:p:p

Back