• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 4 WI Gutted

Kay

Gold Member
A loss of 1.5lb is still a fab loss SamiAnn. I too had a blip like this in week 7 for no good reason. You will weigh more later in the day , so don't let it affect your week ahead. Chances are you will have a fab loss next week :D

Being weighed later in the day definately makes a difference. I am obsessed at the moment and I know i souldn't but have been weighing myself first thing in the morning before i get dressed and again at night before bed and there can be a difference of 2 or 3 lbs sometimes.
You should show a great loss next week if you get weighed in the morning again xx

Shazpaz

BIG PICTURE.........nearly two stones in a month!

THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're doing fab. Stick with it hun.x

Bindi

Silver Member
You defo weigh heavier later on in the day so Im sure you were down a lot more had you weighed at your regular time. Well done!

keep smiling smiler 1.5 lb's will do nicely thankyou! DONT forget the bigger picture is what counts xxx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
1.5lbs is still a loss..i know its hard to get your head round ...but is fab all the same!!! you have lost 2 stones on 4 weeks ...i would walk over hot coals for that kinds loss or even kill someone :) chin up hun, drink more and next week go for your WI in the am!!! You will have a fab loss!!

LisaLisa

Silver Member
i know how ya feel - i lost nowt last week - my 4th WI too.

keep plodding un it will catch up with us sooner or later

:D

Hi SamiAnn,

I know how you feel as I had 2 weeks where I only lost 2lb and I didn't have the excuse of weighing in later. I know it seems low but you do weigh more later in the day and it will even itself out over time.

A loss is still a loss and you are doing so well. Just remember, you will hit your target next week easily.

Good luck babe.

x

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
BIG PICTURE.........nearly two stones in a month!

THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're doing fab. Stick with it hun.x
^^^^ What our beautiful Shazzles said :) Nigh on 2 stone in a month is amazing :D

I agree with howdy - it took me 2 months to lose 2 stone....