• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

week 4 WI

just_ang

fightin the fat !
Congratulations Harji !! 4lbs is a great loss !! you have had super great losses each week so far..remember losing 4-6lb a week is extreme weight loss on our bodies..and our bodies will have to catch up..if u were doing ww or sw you would NEVER lose so much in one week..be happy xx keep up the great work xx

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 11st0.3lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well done 4lbs is brilliant weight loss!! xxxx

SkinkWitch

I've got the power
I think you're doing really well, no need to be disappointed at all with that result.

You do realise that's 23 lb, i.e. almost 2 stone in 4 weeks?!
That's an amazing loss by anyone's standards! Keep it up!

Dont be disappointed cose you have done really well! Just ask someone who stuck to the diet all week and maybe lost just 1lb. Take your measurements and see what a big difference there is already. you have done amazingly well. xx julia

tod2005

Congratulations Harji !! As Skinkwitch said thats more or less 2 stone in a month, the advert reads 1 stone a month so be extremely proud of yourself! ;)

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
4LB IN A WEEK IS A FAB LOSS...AND 2 STONE IN A MONTHS IS FANTASTICO
Just take a look down at my pic i have attached you have lost that x 4 and its pure fat hunni well done

Attachments

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Nearly 2 stone in one month! That is fab! Enjoy it!

that is really good keep it up its well worth it
Lisax

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
That's great! You've made a brilliant start, how many bags of sugar is that so far? More than 10!

I have my 4 week WI tomorrow and I'm hoping for about 2kg (about 4.5lbs) especially after only 2lb last week! Fingers crossed!