Week 4 WI

markodie

Hi all

Forgot to post on Saturday but down another 9lbs this week - seems to be falling off me!!!

I have so far gone almost down 6 inches on the waist and 4 on the chest and just the 1 on the neck!!

Halfway there now to where I want to be to start my next rugby season and really pleased - don't post that often but read everything on here everyday to keep me going - thanks all!!

Well done Mark! xx

well done you that is great x

Bloomin ell Marky.........what fab losses.....keep it up hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks folks - I think it is down to drinking a reservoir every day that is keeping it up and I have started Rugby training last week - hope I can keep things moving at this pace as it will reduce the number of weeks I have to keep at it........

cracking losses geezer, nice one you will soon be done at that rate .:)

Wow Im Jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Awesome Results - Great Stuff! Xox

well done mark!!

what a fantastic loss,
keep it up,
elaine x

well done hun, :party0011::party0011::party0011:

That's a fantastic achievement, well done.

When can we see photos of you in your kit?!!!!!!!!!!!!

x

wow another fab loss you are doing great xx keep going hun ...woo hooo you'll be at target in no time x

Excellent loss! Well done!

Photos in and out of kit in due course - bit more to lose and bit more confidence to build!!

Have stepped up the training as well now and am going 3 times a week up to the rugby pitches with my 16 year old son.

Having had such great losses I am a bit reluctant to see something lower than 7lbs for a week now so will just keep increasing the exercise as I go along now to try to keep the losses as high as possible cos I am dying to get to target and get back to chewing some food again!!

rhat loss os great. seeing everyone doing so well just makes me determined to continue. I am only on day 2 of ly and struggling a bit but I am sure after my first weigh in I will be encouraged to carry on. well done everyone.

Marky...ya gotta love LT. Well done mate. You've had outstanding losses.

Back