week 4

lady-wilkinson

Im a bit late with my weigh in just been to tied up to get on , its my seek 4 and a loss of 3lbs which im quite happy with , ive been fantasising about chocolate a lot this week :innocent0001:but managed to resist thank god , think the easter bunny made me want it , the kids easter eggs have just been calling me :drool: i actually surprise my self with my new found will power :happy096:
hope you are all well and ill be on again soon . take care deb x

Well done, your doing grand, your a better person than me resisiting the choc!!XX

Well done Deb thats great hun, especially resisting the chocolate!! xxx

I like you ner piccy Tracey, I can see your beautiful face now.xx

Lol thanks hun, we all put up before pics last night and everybody said i looked so different! xx

Aww ta Shaz! Anyway says you hun, your before pic really isnt as bad as you think! How brave was Garry? Bless xx

I know...he was very brave. It must have been difficult for him to put that on. He wouldnt want people....especially you;) looking at that, but hats off to him. He has done amazing hasn't he!!

And thanks for comment re before picture.....coz its small it doesnt really show the true horror. My double chin was massive, but its gone now so I'm all :D's. Plus like I said on another thread....I've got collarbones again....I LOVE THEM!!

Yeah i think it was hard for him but he was so relieved after wasnt he? He should be very very proud!

I know what you mean about collarbones i love mine too, my friend the other day said "i didnt know you had a neck" lol cheeky! Hey i have hip bones now too. You didnt look awful but look loads better hun!

I am going to try to put my pics in my sig later lol, you put me off a bit saying it was difficult! xxx

Ya look fab in your new pic Tracy ;)
wheres the beofre im dying to see the difference!!
I just hope i can do as well as you have done i have second WI in a lil while :rolleyes:

Done it!! Its not great as i had to cut Millie off. Still on the look for a full length! I was much bigger at the bottom xx

Well done you. It isn't a bad picture, but you can see the change hun.x

p.s. It took me ages to figure out how to load them yesterday and you did it in a minute LOL. I am crap on a computor and I work on one from home which is worrying!! I'm good at what I know, but outside of that :eek:

OH WOW :eek:
the both of you look soo different WELL DONE!
Theres such a noticable difference

Cheers hun xxx

It was easy:eek::D x

Hahaha yeah right, look at us singing your praises! xx

Lol soo predictable !!! xx

Back