week 5/6 weigh in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by temmytango, 22 May 2011 Social URL.

1. temmytango

temmytango Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.79%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    ;) went for the week 5 / 6 this morning at my chemist and i was up by point 3 pounds (.3lbs) am not unhappy about it though considering all that i have done. i will be really pleased if by the end of the day am able to honk and I WILL. still have a target to meet for may and i believe it is achievable. i hope you are all good though.

Lesson learnt: once you are out, it is difficult to get back (HONESTLY)

i am going a massive cooking but i will not eat it. i have a massive head of braids and i know this weighs at least 1 lbs so lets just say i have not lost anything for the past 12 days or so. shaaameee on me. i think i got too complacent as well and thought i had lost 5.5lbs in 9 days so it will be pretty easy to lose the remaining 4.5 for my may challenge. stupid me!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. janicebell

janicebell New Member

i have losted 2 stones in 5 weeks and i have just eat a bun ifeel so bad dont worry your trying your best

4. temmytango

temmytango Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.79%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks hun. i tell you dieting is not easy;)

5. squindles

squindles I will conquer!!!

Start Weight:
    157st9lb
    Current Weight:
    157st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    none at the mo
    You can say that again hun!! I've totally flopped :( but am trying to get back on track :eek: :vibes:for you to honk ;)
    Jackie xx

6. dolphin10

dolphin10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Slimming World
    Don't be too harsh on yourself, provided you have learnt from this relapse, you should be fine to conitinue. I was offered a really nice meal yesterday by my mother, I had to refuse. It really did feel good and she understood. Now I am in control, in the past food controlled me. That's the difference, if we can overcome it then we should pick our reward at the end.:D

7. Leluna

Leluna wannabeslim

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.16%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    temmytango..... ok let's get back up, dust yourself down and get goin again... you've had a rough few weeks, so be easy on yourself..... forget the past and start again... completely fresh... the June challenge is coming up..... forget the May challenge and focus on June.... when you will thrash your challenge and have a big smile on your face for July! good luck and be happy :)

8. temmytango

temmytango Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.79%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks girls for the encouragement, leluna where do you get such strength. am purple with envy. lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.