week 5 / 6 weigh in

HI all - thought I would share this with you as I reached my first goal which was to get under 13 stone. I was 12.12 and a half this morning which is fantastic! So thats 17.5lbs off in 5 weeks! :D:D:D:D

I have to admit to having moved my weigh in from a monday to a Thursday as if I am going to be bad its at the weekend and Mondays are depressing enough as it is - so I guess its five and half weeks really but I am still over the moon! Got into my size 14 jeans today and they are comfy!!!!

thats brilliant news hun. well done. how have you found sticking to it for 5 weeks? what sort of snacks and meals have you had.

sorry for the questions....just started 2nd week. all fine at mo, just not wanting to lose the will!!

well done again

HI there - to be honest I have not found it very difficult although I have to admit to not being saintly the whole time. I have been out for drinks (had too many) a couple of times and indulged in a chinese one night, but it seems to be that you have to treat yourself once in while or you will never stick to it!!! I have been having an Atkins day break bar for breakfast, soup for lunch and then something like thai green curry with loads of veg in it for tea. In between I tend to indulge in fridge raiders (I love these) carrots, cucumber and Houmous, or a piece of ham. I have also brought the ready sliced mature chedder slices as they are 25g so I know exactly how much I have had. I did stay the same weight for about 10 days and decided to start logging my calories as well, just to make sure and I have not been going over 1250 a day as a rule.

All in all I have not missed the bread, potatoes etc anything like as much as I thought I would, I was a total carb junkie before!!! I am enjoying it and seeing the results is great!!!

How much are you trying to lose? I still have a couple of stone to go!

Good luck

sounds like the plan suits you hun. keep it up. i love the shakes,having pretty much the same snacks as you so least i know they ok.didnt realise you could have fridge raiders yum..will get some those!

i never been one that suited carbs anyway.i find this plan so easy to fit in at mo.i hated trying to force breakie, this way shake is so easy.

got alot to lose hun, worked out in lbs.....133.minus the 13.5lbs i lost in my first week. ive lost 3 stone doing ww but they were so focus on carbs in the end i was fighting the same couple lbs on and off.

well done again, keeps me focused

Back