week 5 and size 14 jeans!!

hooley

i want to shout this from the roof tops - i know you will all understand!

i went to the local cheapie shop to buy some jeans to get me through the still-loosing weight stage. i started off LL in size 18 and went to buy size 16 for now and some size 14 to shrink into. the size 16 were too big and...........

...........THE SIZE 14 FITTED!!!!!:bliss:

chuffed, happy, delighted, shocked, etc, etc.!!:party0019:

my family are all pleased of course but i know you guys will know exactly how i feel - not been a size 14 for about 7 years!!

thanks for listening to me! x x x:)

woooooooohooooooooo!!!!!

:party0019:woooooooohooooooooo!!!!!

Fabulous

:: angie-bum runs around the front room doing an aeroplane impression ::

Well done Hooley

thanks everyone for your comments and encouragement - its great to feel on such a high! x x x

angie-bum - hi to a fellow cornish woman!!!

Wow

Congratulations. You have done well sticking to the diet for 5 weeks and you have been rewarded by dropping two dress sizes. Carry on with the good work and soon you will be in a size 10.

Much love

Thembie xx

CONGRATULATIONS

Hi Hooley
FAN-TASTIC! well done :wave_cry:crying with joy!!
I do know how you feel. I've been doing LL for 29weeks. Started off size 30 (not wearing jeans at all). Yesterday bought ******WHITE jeans SIZE 14*******
THEY FIT!! Am going to wear them to BBQ tonight come rain or shine........
Go girl.:girlpower::whoopass:

OMG well done thats fantastic.

Isn't great when the most dreading piece of clothing - jeans - fills you with excitment instead of dread!!!

Loving it!!!

X

Brilliant well done!!

x

oh my gos so delighted for ya!! i just got to that stage again couple of weeks ago and its such a fab feeling xxx

Wow well done Hooley... size 14's seem like a distant dream away... but with all your support I know I will get there!!

Sweety x :sign0144:

Wow!! That is brilliant! So happy for you! Jeans and I do not get on in the slightest, so I can't wait for that day - probably quite a few weeks off yet - I am still in my size 22s, but I shall persevere! :D

size 14 always seemed out of my reach - i never dreamed i would get to this size at all, let alone this quickly! i always thought that this was the size that i would be quite happy at but now i know that size 12s are just around the corner - quite unbelievable really!

sweetysuperstar and annaphylactic - you will be where i am so quickly and i know you will be feeling as good as i am now - keep persevering and everyone on here is right behind you. x x x

Back