Week 5 weigh in last night

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by carla, 17 May 2007 Social URL.

1. carla

carla Full Member

After 4 weeks on the diet I have now lost 17 1/2 pounds!!! :D

I am so pleased with myself, I really never thought I would be able to stick to it but now I have every confidence that I will emerge from this diet as a slim new me.

I'm even starting to believe the women who talk on the DVD's... at the beginning I just thought they had been told what to say and :blahblah:. Not sure why I was so sceptical... I think having tried every diet under the sun I was just convinced that this would go the same way.

Every other time I have tried to lose weight, for some reason I seem to get stuck at the 11 st 4 mark. I am now 11 st 12 (my scales :p) and am absoloutely determined that in another 4 weeks I will be in the 10 stone bracket for the first time since I was a teenager! :D :D :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hiddenfishcake

Hiddenfishcake Full Member

Well done!

I too am very sceptical, yet I believe a lot of what I'm being told at the sessions, simply because the results speak for themselves.

The motivation is there for me every week when I get on those scales. Keep going and you will hit your goal.
  4. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Slimming world.
    Well done you are doing fab, i feel the same as you do, i think its with trying so many diets & failing.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.