Week 5 weigh in...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Tamgredan, 20 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Tamgredan

Tamgredan Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(20.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    2.5lbs lost!

Im really pleased as its TOTM too. I was not expecting anything at all to be honest and i have totally avoided the scales this week.

This next week will be a real reflection for CD weight loss per week for me as week 1&2 are generally good losses, week 3 i had a good loss, week 4 (when i started tetras & bars) i had a blip and week 5 was TOTM, so next week will be a true reflection for me.

My jeans fell down the other day when i gave my butt a little wiggle which was funny so this shows what can be achieved in 5 weeks. If you were on any other diet like WW & SW after 5 weeks you may have only lost 5-12lbs! This diet is brilliant and im now treating it like a way of life, CD is something i just do now with no thought.....its great!

:D:p;):cool:

curlywurly1234 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

[​IMG]

That's a great loss, well done!! Made me smile about your jeans comment too, can't wait for my clothes to be too big - and you've lost 2 stone over the last 5 weeks, that's great!

4. pebb

pebb Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(30.15%)
    Diet:
    cd ss
    hey thats a good result, your doing very well. keep it up!

5. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    This diet is brilliant and im now treating it like a way of life, CD is something i just do now with no thought.....its great! True wording ! your BMI is really coming down !

6. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done hon thats fab...... and loving the fact your jeans are falling down............... I agree CD is the best.. love it!!
    Your doing so well heres to another great week ahead xx

7. Wales

Wales Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done on this weeks loss you must be really chuffed - just hope you aren't dropping your trousers in public!!

8. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done, time to go shopping already, new clothes for you, im made up for you.

9. passionflower

passionflower Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(16.86%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    HUGE WELL DONE!!! I think every single pound off is worth celebrating and is extremely important to your overall success, keep it up you re doing fab, and you might find that next week you will have doubled this weeks figure. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.