Week 5 weight in

Mburke

Silver Member
Well got weight this morning and I have lost 5 lb so down 2stone in 5weeks yaaa:woohoo:a great big thank you everyone for the support this week a I really did need it :D

Woo Hoo!!! Fantastic loss. Well done!

BM

That's fantastic mburke. 2 st on 5 weeks is brilliant. All worth it now eh?? I hope my losses are as good as yours x

WOW.....Bloody hell that's totally amazing. 2st in just 5 weeks!!!! you beat me hands down!!!! Well done lady, you're doing soooo amazingly well. Keep up the great work, stay 100% and you'll be slinkier than slinky :)

Well done you!!! Im jealous x

Mburke said:
Well got weight this morning and I have lost 5 lb so down 2stone in 5weeks yaaa:woohoo:a great big thank you everyone for the support this week a I really did need it :D

Hi, I am on week 4 now and lost 1 stone 9 half lb, finding it so so so easy, and never hungry just relised now that I haven't had my third shake yet, well done your all doing great x

Thanks everyone for the support must say I am feeling great at the moment all my clothes in my wardrobe are starting to get to big and loose but I will not buy anything for another month or two

Sorry that I'm late in posting in this thread, but massive well done to you, Mburke! :)

Back