Week 5

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Is it normal to still be craving food in week 5?? I could really eat some toast right now (dont worry im not going to!!!)

Yeah, I'm on week 8 and still fancy things.
It's natural I suppose. I fancy toast too, or biscuits (must stop these evil thoughts....) Lol. xx

I know! theres no way im going to eat anything but the thought of eating something seems sooo good!!!

I did 8 weeks tfr first time and I went through phases of being starving and not hungry at all. Of craving food and just not thinking about it. Of finding tfr hard and easy. Normal enough I think.

But I often read posts where people are finding they are too full from their shakes and struggling to finish them.......Well I DEFINITELY NEVER got that. I lick out every scrap!

I did 8 weeks tfr first time and I went through phases of being starving and not hungry at all. Of craving food and just not thinking about it. Of finding tfr hard and easy. Normal enough I think.

But I often read posts where people are finding they are too full from their shakes and struggling to finish them.......Well I DEFINITELY NEVER got that. I lick out every scrap!
Yeah, so do I!
I even lick the inside of the packet once I've shaken the powder into my shaker (bet no-one else does!) :D

Yeah, so do I!
I even lick the inside of the packet once I've shaken the powder into my shaker (bet no-one else does!) :D

Never thought to do that but now you have mentioned it I bet there will be a time between now and christmas when I do lol!:p

I get a sort of hungry feeling just before I have my shake and if I leave it too long between shakes I definitely feel hungry then.
Must drink more water I am struggling with that at the moment.

i'm a packet licker and a cup drainer too, but five mins after i feel full.

i still crave food sometimes, a mix of easy and hard too. depends how much i have going on.

i seem to crave crisps and sandwiches, neither i used to have a great deal of before, OH reckons its the salt i'm after??

also fancy apples, veg, and other fruit and veg. i used to love mango's but rarely think of them and have never craved them. think i will find them a bit sweet now.

i am still really really looking forward to meals though. ;)

i start week 9 tomorrow, and this past week has been really tough, hardly lost weight and craved all week. there seems to be a pattern 2 weeks before blob week where i feel like this.
i'm glad i am going to the chemist every 2 weeks now. at least i will look like i have lost weight when i go rather than facing having lost less than 1kg!!!

you lick out the packets? LOL do you want me to send you my empty ones? :D

i'm afraid i quite often can't drink all my shake - but then i add more water in mine than i am supposed to, suppose i should reduce the amount of water to get all of my shake in.

i still crave food though but have no great desire to actually eat it. we're all going to mum's for sunday dinner tonight and i'll be sat there with my shake smelling the roast beef!

Hmmmmmm, another shake packet licker here!!!!!!!! I also turn the blender upside down on the lid to get the last few drops out!!!!!! *hangs head guiltily!!!!*

I still crave food in week 20! I bought strawberries last week and the smell was driving me insane with longing! And toast, when the children have it for breakfast I dream of it with butter and marmite!!!!

I'm not tempted to eat it, it just smells so damn good! I cooked triple choc muffins with youngest and friend today and wasn't bothered at all, but the strawberries ................. *drools*

It is natural to crave food, we just need to be strong enough to resist - which we are coz we're all fab!!!!

x

Back