Week 6, and after a little bump in the road i'm back on it!

I've found the whole 6 weeks very challenging, but up until Tuesday I had managed to fight any cravings I had. On Tuesday morning I was telling someone that I had really got used to not eating and didn't really think about it any more........what a difference half a day makes!! Once I started I couldn't stop :0( after eating everything that I could get my hands on I felt rubbish! On Wednesday I felt really low and thought that I had blown it, and so spent the day feeling sorry for myself and ended up eating again! Needed to get myself together, if I gave up now, I would never be able to lose the weight. I'm happy to say that for the last 2 days I have been back on track and although I'm dreading my weigh in tomorrow, I'm really proud of myself for getting back on track. :0)

Well done for getting back on it that takes proper will power!! Good luck for your WI tomoz im sure the damage wont be as bad as you are expecting and you should be feeling very proud of yourself!!

Well done for getting back on track and good luck on your weigh in tomorrow.

Harder than ever! But I want this so badly, I've managed to focus myself on getting through it. As my CDC always tells me, "it's not forever, it's just for now!" and this helps to get me through when I feel like I'm never going to eat again. :0/

It's weird how that works sometimes - that thing about telling someone you're doing really well - then finding yourself on the road behind the wagon... I've been there myself this week. :rolleyes:

So this might be me reading too much into things, but did the person you were talking to say something that undermined your confidence in some way? Weaken your resolve? Make you doubt yourself? What actually triggered the eating you did?

Sometimes these things aren't the coincidences they appear to be - but that's ok, cos that's how we learn to deal with things next time around!

Well done for getting back on that wagon, anyway! :clap:

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow X

Weigh- in had, and I've lost 3 pounds! Phew, lucky escape. :0) I've found that lots of people are generally negative about dieting using meal replacement. Not people who have done it, but people who have never needed to diet and don't realise how desperate a situation it can be, people who think it's too drastic, I've even had someone telling me that it's cheating and that I'm taking the easy way out!!! Yeah right.......clearly they have not had to deprive themselves of food for a long period of time, because This is anything but easy, and as for cheating, well, I'll happily cheat myself down to 9 stones thank you very much!

Well done on those 3 hard-earned pounds! :clap:

Well done!3lbs is fantastic, I'm finding easier to hide my diet from people - not that I'm ashamed - like you I'm sick of people saying its cheating. I hardly call it cheating when you need mammoth will power to resist anything vaguely tasty!!!

I just think they're jealous as they'll now longer have the "fat" me making them look thinner hehehe :)

hopefully that loss will help your motivation to stay on it again!

I agree with trying to work out what triggered it, but beyond that leave it behind. Life is too short for regrets, just learn from it and move onwards.

Yes I also have people telling me I just need to learn to eat properly as can't stay on this forever and also had people tell me its really dangerous and will damage my kidneys! X x

Back