Step 1 Sole Source + Week 6 weigh in 2 stone gone woooosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone just had my 6th weigh in and 2 stone gone with my 3lb loss today. So pumped to do this. I love seeing the weight drop off.:)

Wow cillabatty, your weight loss is amazing and inspiring! Are you just doing SS? have you got much more to lose? Any tips to help the weight come off as quick as your doing it? Xx

Fur34 said:
Well done that's amazing! I have my week 6 weigh in on Friday & am 3lbs of 2 stone, so fingers crossed x

Wow... Do you think you'll get the 2 stone this week? What have been you're losses each week?

Fur34 looks like we are neck and neck then shall we see how we both get on next week. Good luck for friday :)

Tomnkatesmum, just take it a day at a time. drink water if you feel hungry and it will pass. 5 minuets after everyone has eaten and you havnt you will feel great. All I can say is follow the plan and you too will lose weight quick. Good luck.:)

Well done thats fantastic. Its an amazing feeling isnt it. Keep up the good work :)

Well done Cillabatty!!
Hope all your initial worries are now over and you are well on your way to succeeding x

You're doing well too jackie, keep going, we CAN do this

Carol

Back