Week 6 weigh in :)

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
I lost 3.5lbs today... thats 1lb off target!!! Decided to do another week and see how I feel after that If i want to lose more or not!

But quite chuffed :)

Also what is the Bmi boreder line for not over weight anymore??

Well done you - it must feel sooooooo great to be so near target!!

Well done for lasting so long and getting so close to target you must be thrilled :)

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Im no longer over weight :)

WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

You've done really well. Nearly at maintenance hun. This is when you really need to focus. You seem really motivated so I'm sure you'll be fine. Well done.

Well done you!! Thats brill hon, you already look fabulous!! xx

Waheeey!!! well done missy!! thats fantastic!!! oooh 1lb haha

youve done fantasticlly well done u xxxxx

I know damnit!!

Why 1lb off target like?? lol!! Couldnt have given me that 1lb like for the actually full on target mark eh?? lol

Congratulations ! You're an inspiration to us !

Well done Chelly. You didn't get that last pound cos we wanted to see you on here for at least a few more weeks! You'll be at target next week, that must feel so good. You look great already but are you seriously considering losing more weight? Don't think you need to but good luck if you do.

Well done Chelly. You didn't get that last pound cos we wanted to see you on here for at least a few more weeks! You'll be at target next week, that must feel so good. You look great already but are you seriously considering losing more weight? Don't think you need to but good luck if you do.

haha dont you worry I will still be online here in 6 months time!! Id miss everyone too much!!

Hmm... Im thinking about it... Still not exactly happy if you get my drift... But Everyone is saying I will look too skinny.. So im really undecided!!!

And thank you all :D :D

I know damnit!!

Why 1lb off target like?? lol!! Couldnt have given me that 1lb like for the actually full on target mark eh?? lol

u can av one of my pounds babe haha xxx

congrats that must feel amazing well done xx

:happy096:WELL DONE CHELL!!!! x

yerrr i knowww haha u can have one of my minus pounds...

ill add one on haha

xxx

Back