• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

week 6 wi!!!

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
Well done Trivenam thats brilliant! It must feel good to be sooo close to the healthy bmi range too - woo! :)

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
thanks love! ive realised its gets easier wen u have about 20lb left to go cause its so exciting to be near a weight i dream of ya know! u will be there in no time too if ya keep up them losses!! x x

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
Thanks Trivenam Im hoping too :) Wow your so close to goal you will be there in no time at all, bet your excited to go shopping and buy all those gorgeous new clothes, I know I am!! hehe

MiniB

Here we go again!
Congrats on the 4lbs, that's a great loss! Keep up the good work and those last few pounds will disappear soon enough!

Doirin

Positivity is the key
hi,
Well done on the weight loss and 2 stone you must be thrilled. Not long more to go now, keep up the good work. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

thats fantastic you must be over the moon. you will be at your goal in a few weeks. does ot seem like a long time since you started LT? I bet it has flown by:D

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
brilliant, well done :)

JanD

maintaining since June'09
Well done you! x

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
thanks everyone! much appreciated! honestly it has flown by so quick! ive never been happier to be honest! this time round i think was easier for me but not sure why!
good luck to u all next week and keep up the good work!