week 7 and 8 wi !

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by sazpom, 30 March 2009 Social URL.

1. sazpom

sazpom Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    had week 7 wi and lost 1 pound but i did have a small chicken salad and a few shots on a night out which i thaught was really good and had week 8 wi and lost 4 pound back on track now no more slip ups lol hope every one is ok not been on for a bit been well busy at work x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Well done Saz, good weight loss even though you have been naughty (slaps wrists!!).

Glad you're back on track, you've done so well up to now. Keep going and keep drinking that water!

4. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well it don't pay to be naughty! Well done on the losses!

5. sazpom

sazpom Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    i know i was bad but back on till 19th may and then on refeed till my holiday in june sarah x

6. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    I'm refeeding for a hol, it will be the last week of June and hopefully I will be pretty close to my goal by then anyway so hoping not to have to come back on this when I come back.

Good luck and carry on cos you're doing so well on this.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.