Week 7 Experience....

Neaady

Okay I know I'm a bit late updating this since my weigh in was on Saturday last but better late then never!
Well what can I say, week 7 was okay for me! Still experiencing all the problems with my bowels so this was my last week doing the TFR! It killed me to make that decision cause I haven't reached my goal yet but at end of day I need to look after my health first!
When I started this diet, I never thought I would be able to stick it for this long, week 1 was hell but I promise you it does get easier! If I can do it anyone can! I had such an addiction to food and only being on this diet made me realise exactly how much of an addiction that was! I totally used food as comfort and just to have something to do when I was bored but with all my spare time that I had when on the shakes made me realise, there's more to life then food! me and my partner have been getting on so so well since we started 7 weeks ago, not 1 argument touch wood :) we were able to spend so much time just chatting and doing stuff together to keep each other distracted from food! Supporting each other through this whole thing! And the results speak for themselves!! He has reached his target and I am just a stone off mine but our confidence levels and happy levels have shot up!! Best thing we ever done! Don't get me wrong, there was tough days where we were craving food but it wasn't hunger, we learnt that! The key was just to keep distracted and walk away where there was nice foods being prepared!
Anyways had our weigh in on Saturday as I said and we both lost 4lbs each!! My total weight loss was 2 stone and his was 2 and half stone! Delighted is an understatement! :) :) :)
Anyways that's me done with the TFR, I'm in the middle of my refeed this week and then I'm going back to WW after to hopefully loose that other stone by Xmas!
I'll keep checking back here tho and try and help anyone who is struggling, I know all too well how hard it is and have experienced nearly every side effect associated with this diet, but the results are sooooo worth it in the end, trust me!
Chow for now guys and good luck on your journeys! :) x

Well done and good luck with the final part of ur journey c

Well done neaady you really did very well good luck with everything

well done and fingers crossed for getting rid of that last stone xx

Back