Week 7... Lost 7lb! yay! xx

xSinead

Silver Member
Sooo happy!! :D
Woke up feeling like a right fatty this morning after craving curry all night! Got weighed at 9.30 this morning & lost 7lb! Sooooo happy!! :eek:

I hope everyone has a lovely day & weekend! x x

xSinead said:
Sooo happy!! :D
Woke up feeling like a right fatty this morning after craving curry all night! Got weighed at 9.30 this morning & lost 7lb! Sooooo happy!! :eek:

I hope everyone has a lovely day & weekend! x x

Brilliant, well done, makes missing a curry worth it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

you are just truly having brilliant losses girl - I wish I was :D way to go you x

I really am!! :) Its flying off me, soo happy!! x

Congratulations sinead, what a brilliant loss!! Especially being on week 7 :) I bet your glad you never had that curry you were craving lol ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah nice one, that is a brilliant loss, had my WI today and I lost 5lbs which im very pleased with!!

Cool :)

Well done all I'm really hoping when and if I start next week that I also get great results

Haha thanks!
I had chicken & salad last night :) I feel totally sick as a dog this morning though, so i think after my WI next week i deffinately WON'T eat. I'm probs not in ketosis now, but going to SS for the rest of the week.. i want to lose 4lb next week, soooo bad so i'll be in the 17's :)

Haha thanks!
I had chicken & salad last night :) I feel totally sick as a dog this morning though, so i think after my WI next week i deffinately WON'T eat. I'm probs not in ketosis now, but going to SS for the rest of the week.. i want to lose 4lb next week, soooo bad so i'll be in the 17's :)

Unless you ate carbs with your salad you will still be in ketosis - it's only carbs and malic acid that knock you out! Chicken and salad is part of the SS+ meals anyway :)
xx

teamshelley said:
Unless you ate carbs with your salad you will still be in ketosis - it's only carbs and malic acid that knock you out! Chicken and salad is part of the SS+ meals anyway :)
xx

depends how much salad as all veg contains carbs x

I have the ketosis sticks so i always manage to stay in ketosis :)

Back