Week 7 - No Loss :( Help Motivation dwindling

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Raringtogo, 26 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Raringtogo

Raringtogo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.2%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all,

I started off on Lipotrim on 2nd Jan. Lost a stone

Joined Cambridge on 30th Jan and have lost 11lbs

Went for my weigh in this week and havent lost anything..not even an inch...not had a period this month so waiting on that

But even last week lost 2lb, put on an inch around my waist and lost 1/2 inch on my arm.

I have another 25lbs to go and now my mtoivation is seriously dwindling...has anyone had this??

I want food now as well

HELP!!! Talk me out of it!!:cry::(:confused::wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Determined2011

Determined2011 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.5%)
    Diet:
    CD-810
    My CDC says that the weight loss can plateau after 4 weeks or so....perhaps you need a week of 810 (step 2).....to kick start your metabolism.....then you can go back to ss. and if you are losing inches don't worry hun....it means you are still shrinking!

4. Tessieg1

Tessieg1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st9lb(-3.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save, then 5:2 Diet
    Aaah, Hon, sorry to hear that! I felt the same last week as I only lost half a pound. I have an underactive thyroid so I aim for between 2 -3lb a week. I'm sorry to ask, but are you drinking enough water? I would say keep going. You body might be trying to even itself out, so if you keep going you may have a big loss next week. Also, remember that the less you weigh, the less you'll lose as you near your goal weight. Chin up, Hon. You can do this! Sending hugs. x:)

5. Mamaye

Mamaye Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Am on week 7 and not losing a lot, 2 pounds a week :(
    Had few days of SS+ though, and I have a bar every day, so could be the reason why I didn't lose more, not sure.
    But carry on and the weight will drop :0)

6. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    You're not going to like this - but that sounds about right to me. That's how weight loss goes. On any diet, not just Cambridge. It really should come off in even chunks but it doesn't, because we're flesh and blood, not machines. :sigh:

Please please please don't give up. What tends to happen after a cr*ppy loss is that you get a big loss the following week. It sounds like your body's holding on to water too if your period hasn't turned up yet. Remember, scales can only measure weight - not fat. If you haven't cheated, you will have lost fat. It just might take another week or so to show up on the scales.

Now - do you think you could throw this same pep talk back at me in say three or four weeks time when I'm unhappy that it's not coming off fast enough? ;):D

It'll happen, promise. You're shrinking. The measurements thing can be a bit misleading, cos all you have to do is measure in a slightly different place by accident.

Chin up, hun. :hug99:

7. Raringtogo

Raringtogo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.2%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Guys,

A BIG!! BIG!!! thank you for being there for me with the sisterly love. I really really appriciate it!

And thank you for being honest as well. I appreciate honesty anywhere even if its sometimes not what we want to hear!!

You guys are the best

And Lily, just like you were here for me in my time of need...i will be there for you...nopt just you, anybody who needs a word of comfort...when you have lovely people sticking with you in your hour in need it makes it more possible to carry on !!

Thanks you some much once again!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.