week 7 weigh in + inches

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by blonde_one, 7 August 2009 Social URL.

1. blonde_one

blonde_one Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well only 2lbs lost this week, I was hoping to get into the 13stones but I'm nearly there :)

Got hubby to measure me this morning and I have lost:

4" on bust
    4" on waist
    10.5" on hips

I am so happy about that!

I only need a few more pounds gone til I get to where I need to be for November!

Have been struggling on SS for last few nights, I only had an AAM week 2 weeks ago so I shouldn't have one again but ..... I'm thinking of trying SS+.

Still want to loose another 2 stones but I'm struggling. So rather than go barmy and just eat bad things I think I'd best give SS+ a go this week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lunar jim

lunar jim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    You'll probably have a bigger loss next week blondie! And that hip loss: nice one! :D

4. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    well done on the lose hun and the inches! Thats super!!!! :D
    Always judge your losses on a 2 week cycle as people can lose 2lb one week and then 5 the next so easily!

If you really do feel the need to have food, then SS+ is the way forward, but discuss it with your CDC first
    xxxx

5. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    Amazing inch loss! And well done on weight loss too - I'm also almost in 13s and desperate to be there!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.