• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WEEK 7 WEIGH-IN

well done hun, ur doing great.

x x

Brilliant loss, well done the weight is falling off you.

Woohoo brilliant loss Clair! You're doing fantastic girl!

2 stone 8lbs in 7 weeks is amazing. You're flying through this. Keep that determination going strong!

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
woop woop! well done hun- youve done amazing in 7 weeks! Lipotrim rocks socks! Best of luck for next weeks weigh in :D xx

We will Clair! We will be stunners by the end of this, even if it takes our sanity!

Don't be envious! I'll be a big bag of skin with 2 eyes poking out and you'll be all toned and gorgeous! Mine is going to slow down now with all this gyming business *fingers crossed* I hope to be 3-4lbs a week from here on in.

We will Clair! We will be stunners by the end of this, even if it takes our sanity!

Don't be envious! I'll be a big bag of skin with 2 eyes poking out and you'll be all toned and gorgeous! Mine is going to slow down now with all this gyming business *fingers crossed* I hope to be 3-4lbs a week from here on in.
Yes we will be stunning!
I'm sure that now you are going to the gym your skin will be fine. My sister has lost 9 stone and started going to the gym when she lost just a few stones, and her skin is fine. Make sure you moisturise though
3-4lbs is a sensible target and I would also be very happy to achieve that each week. When is your next WI?

Clair x

hey hun- that's fantastic!!! 6 blocks of lard gone FOREVER!

You're doing so well- keep up the good work

xx

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
Clair, what a fab achievement, over two and a half stone in just seven weeks. I would be so thrilled to get that much off in that time. It gives you a great incentive to keep it up. I also have a long way to go and sometimes it seems all too far away but onward we must go. Good luck.

well done hun its a brilliant loss. an some people just lose faster you are losing steadly and thats the best thing for you. Good luck fo rthe wee ahead and your weigh in.

Yes we will be stunning!
I'm sure that now you are going to the gym your skin will be fine. My sister has lost 9 stone and started going to the gym when she lost just a few stones, and her skin is fine. Make sure you moisturise though
3-4lbs is a sensible target and I would also be very happy to achieve that each week. When is your next WI?

Clair x
Wow your Sister is amazing! How did she lose the 9 stone? Was she on LT? She must feel incredible. Is your Sister young? Does she have children? Sorry too many questions!

3-4lbs a week is perfect. It's my ideal.

My next weigh in is next Monday. I hate weigh ins, I hate standing on scales!

Wow your Sister is amazing! How did she lose the 9 stone? Was she on LT? She must feel incredible. Is your Sister young? Does she have children? Sorry too many questions!

3-4lbs a week is perfect. It's my ideal.

My next weigh in is next Monday. I hate weigh ins, I hate standing on scales!
My sister had a gastric band last June. She looks & feels fabulous! She is 26 with no children and she now is a totally new person. She has now been going to the gym 4 or 5 times a week since November, I am really proud of her.

I have always had a weight problem, then around 4 years ago I was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid. This made losing any weight at all impossible, until now!
I was so fed up, that I even considered a gastric band!

I did'nt realise that your WI was today, and that you lost 4lbs, well done you! I think that 3,4 or 5 is a good amount to lose, but we all like a big loss every now and then, and you have certainly had many of those!

Clair x